Back to F75
- Mechanical: S-rod with electronics housing mounted on
handgrip, 3-piece breakdown, batteries under elbow, 2-way armrest adjustment
forward/backward & around forearm.
- Searchcoil: 11Ē (28 cm) open-frame elliptical double-D,
- Batteries: 4 AA, alkaline (not included).
- Weight: 3.5 pounds (1.6 kg) with alkaline batteries installed.
- Static Balance: force in vertical plane normal to elbow
0.47 pounds (0.22 kg).Varies with adjustment and userís stance and arm/hand
- Dynamic Balance: axial moment, 0.29 foot-pounds (0.39 newton-meters).
Varies with adjustment and userís stance and arm/hand physiology.
- Sweep Effort: lateral moment 5.2 foot-pounds (7.1 newton-meters).
- Operating Principle: VLF induction balance
- Operating Frequency: nominal 13 kHz, quartz crystal timing
- Basic Sensitivity: 6 x 10 9 root Hertz (detectivity)
- Lag Coefficient: 78 milliseconds
- Reactive Overload: approximately 10,000 micro-cgs units
40,000 micro-cgs units with sensitivity < 30.
Resistive Overload: approximately 1,200 micro-cgs units (volume
4,800 micro-cgs units with sensitivity < 30.
- Ground Balancing Range: From ferrite to salt, inclusive
- Discrimination Ground Suppression: combination of second
and third order methods
- ID Ground Suppression: third order
- Battery Life: Typically 40 hours with high quality alkaline
Estimated 80 hours with nickel oxyhydroxide batteries
Estimated 65 hours with lithium iron disulfide batteries
- Operating Temp Range: 4 to +122 degrees F (-20 to +50 degrees
- Operating Humidity Range: 0-90% non-condensing