Fisher WLT Water Level
The WLT Water Level Indicator provides an economical and
reliable means of obtaining accurate water level data in water wells.
Contact of the electrode assembly with the water surface is indicated
by an LED and an audio alert.
The brass electrode assembly is 3/8” in diameter and can be replaced
in the field. The WLT is available with a 1/2” diameter brass on
a special-order basis. The cable is two-conductor, steel and copper plated,
with a tensile strength of approximately 300 pounds and a tough plastic
insulating jacket. It is mounted on a small handheld spool and stand to
conveniently extract or withdraw the cable and electrode assembly.
Depth indicated by numbered metal tags securely crimped to the cable at
intervals of five feet or every meter on the metric model WLTM.
- Sturdy stand and reel
- Standard lengths: 100, 200, 300, 400, and 500 feet
- Metric: 50, 100, and 150 meters
- Handy reel type spool
- High tensile strength cable
- Flexible brass probe
- Metal tag numbering every five feet or every meter
- Self-contained power supply using a standard (9) volt battery
- Audio alert and visual alert LED indicate contact with water
- Download Manual